Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited - Silver
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All !!! Just picked up our new Subaru Ascent on Monday. This is our third Subaru and so far, we absolutely love it !!! It was difficult for me to say goodbye to my previous Subie, a very rare 2007 Forester Sports XT in WRB. That car was my baby and I couldn't have asked for a better car. But, the car had some major issues and it was time to let her go. I've included a pic of our new Subie and a couple of pics of my old Subie. We decided on an Ascent because I wanted another turbo but we needed a little more room than the Outback had for some longer trips.

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Grille
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Limited Black/Black
377 Posts
Nice! I had an old '95 Outback that I bought brand new and had until a year ago. Was super hard to say goodbye to that car, but LOVE our new Ascent!

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent, 2015 Kia K900
89 Posts
Congrats and best wishes for you with your new Ascent. Same color as the one my wife and I got last week. It's only been a week but we love it and prefer it to the 2017 Volvo XC90 we traded in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.