Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent Premium
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are really excited about getting our first Subaru (2021 Ascent Premium). Glad I found this forum/group as I hope it will be a similar experience as IH8MUD for my Land Cruiser. Expecting the Ascent to serve as one of our Daily Drivers and serve long distance road warrior duties for trips and adventures. We don’t expect to get too far off the paved path but glad we are prepared if we decide to ‘go further’.

·
Administrator
783 Posts
Welcome to the forums @Mojay101,

You'll find a lot of useful information on here and some whimsical... More of the former of course.

C.

Reactions: Mojay101

·
Registered
6 Posts
You will love it! My hubby just got a 2021 Ascent Premium in Ice Silver yesterday, traded in the 2019 Ascent in Ice Silver, which we loved but not at 3.49%, so had some good equity and 0% now!!! Our daughter purchased a 2021 Ascent Premium in Black! Both in out of state dealerships and both different dealers! I will say two different experiences but both were good, one just better than the other. These are our 8th and 9th Subys with 2 Outbacks in our garages too ~ both Silver and Black! I am the Black car type and he is the Silver car lover!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts