Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a new Red Ascent Limited in February and received it within 5 weeks. Have been driving it now for 6 weeks and over 2200 miles (one long 1200 mile trip). We love the Ascent and especially the Eyesight safety features, the power and quiet ride,

We are long time Subaru owners (since 1985) and this is our eighth Subaru -- we've had many different Subaru models including those with AWD and FWD, four cylinder and six cylinder, automatic and manual transmissions, normally aspirated and turbo. We've owned 1985 GL wagon, 1993 SVX, 1995 Legacy wagon, 2000 Outback, 2008 WRX, 2011 Outback, 2012 Forester and now our 2019 Ascent. All were purchased new except for the SVX.

We keep coming back to Subaru since they have always delivered for us over hundreds of thousands of miles -- they have been reliable, practical and fun-to-drive and I can't say enough about the security of their all wheel drive. When it has been time to trade them in for a new one, their re-sale value has been fantastic.

I am glad that I discovered the Ascent Forums, as I've already gathered much useful information, including a tip on how to request a $750 Subaru Loyalty Coupon which I used to purchase our Ascent. Looking forward to receiving much valuable information from this forum.

·
Registered
682 Posts
Nice!

Our Subaru history isn't anywhere near as extensive (we came onboard in 2005, with two turbocharged '05s :) ), but my Ascent is also our 8th.

Wifey got the 9th a few months after my Ascent - a '19 WRX CVT to replace her outgoing '16 WRX CVT.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
My Ascent counts as our fifth...we have three of them in the driveway of our own "as we speak". Interestingly, our long-term house guest (friend's daughter doing an unpaid internship at a museum) drives an Impreza...so the parking count is four.

It's always interesting to see folks who have had many more that we have and it says a lot about the brand!

Reactions: TSiWRX
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.