Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Ordered my Ascent today

3K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  pure2019elk 
#1 ·
Ordered my Ascent today. 1st Subaru for me. ETA = 8 weeks. Anyone else have experience ordering?

#2 ·
what questions do you have about the order? A lot of pre-ordered without buying off the lot

#7 ·
Sad! but in time for Christmas! Break out the BIG RED bow when it arrives!

Can you explain how ETA's and dealerships allotments work?

#6 ·
Was at the dealer the other day. I was told that delays are due to Subarus ability on getting third party parts. For example 8" screen on the higher end models he didnt indicate what parts. The owner said that the majority of people are wanting / ordering the higher end models which contains more of those extra parts. He said dealers have been told to expect delays on those models. Again this is what I was told by a Canadian dealer.

#10 ·
I know Touring models are in high demand and, I believe, you cannot even order a WH5 Touring (Crystal White) right now as they're backed up pretty far. 2 of the 3 pre-ordered vehicles we have coming this month are Touring (3rd is a Limited), and another touring was reserved a month ago from our dealership allocation. If you're using a low volume dealership, 8 weeks is about right. We're at about 8-10 weeks for orders right now. I know some of the dealerships in Atlanta are 4-5 months out on orders.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.