Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
David here!
I ordered a new Subaru Ascent 2023 with the updates a couple of days ago. I purchased a 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XV Hybrid Touring and started exploring the Lewis and Clark Trail from where I reside. I began the trek after the Lewis and Clark 100th anniversary. I would like to go to the starting point of their exploration in the East with the new Ascent SUV.

I am a Google Local Guide and am anxious to get back on the trail. I am a little more so; because my Crosstrek gave up the ghost two weeks ago after I returned to base from the Lewis and Clark Caverns.

Now if I could go to the Subaru Factory, take the tour, pick up the car there, and swing by St. Louis to see the home of the Pilot Samuel Clemens and hit the trail again following Lewis and Clarks interpretive centers along the way I would be happy. My birthday is the middle of next month and I hope I have some good news about the December delivery date to cheer me up around then.

Happy Trails to all of you!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Be sure to set up the subaru visit in Indiana well in advance.

I just drove a large portion of the Lewis and Clark trail back in June with my dad and his 2010 forester.

Sounds like a great vacation!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
@Landshark.

I would be interested in learning about any of your Lewis & Clark adventure's points of Interest you remember. If I get to get started heading East again it would be nice to have your adventures POI's to add to the map along the way for reference or to fill the time so I can explore them using the Internet.

EDIT: If you're considering what I asked, and/or don't have time in your busy schedule, no problem. I have the greatest and largest University at my finger tips. The World Wide Web.

I will get along okay!

Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts