Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to trade a Highlander at my local dealer but ended up having to travel 45 minutes across a state line to another that gave me $2,000 more, sight unseen. I can highly recommend Vic Bailey Subaru in Spartanburg, SC. Exceptional to work with.

My wife and I took a test drive and were very pleased, the salesman even took us on a short off road uphill that was fun. The X-Mode and Hill Descent Control worked well. The biggest surprise was the automatic wipers coming on after a light rain started!

Now for the wait after the order...

·
Administrator
10,457 Posts
Congrats!!! The wait is brutal, but now that I have mine, I feel like it was well worth it!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Color and ETA

Congratulations. What color did you get? When is your ETA?

I ordered white. Subarus have the highest trade-in value, and white is supposed to be the most desirable color of the trade-ins.

I have to wait (8) weeks. :(

What are others seeing on the wait time for an order?

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered white. Subarus have the highest trade-in value, and white is supposed to be the most desirable color of the trade-ins.

I have to wait (8) weeks. :(

What are others seeing on the wait time for an order?
I ordered a white touring as well and have been told to expect delivery in September.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Congrats on the order!!

Any idea what size rims were on the model you test drove? I'm heading to the beach in a few weeks with a Touring (20" rims) and wasn't sure I should take it on the beach or not. Right now I'm thinking not because it is a new car.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Tried to trade a Highlander at my local dealer but ended up having to travel 45 minutes across a state line to another that gave me $2,000 more, sight unseen. I can highly recommend Vic Bailey Subaru in Spartanburg, SC. Exceptional to work with.

My wife and I took a test drive and were very pleased, the salesman even took us on a short off road uphill that was fun. The X-Mode and Hill Descent Control worked well. The biggest surprise was the automatic wipers coming on after a light rain started!

Now for the wait after the order...
Heh... I ordered from Fairway in Greenville. Usually like Vic Bailey but Fairway gave a better price. I'm coming from the Charlotte area.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Congratulations!!

Others who ordered in May and June and hoping for August delivery....I ordered mid April and still showing End of August as ETA.
I really hope I will get my Ascent before mid August. I'm putting miles on my VW Passat which is signed up for buy back program. If i add another 1k on it I will loose around $600 (1 month Ascent payment) :sad:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered a black Touring this past Friday, I was told 12-14 weeks. Unlike most folks here though I would like that to be accurate... I am currently in an infiniti QX60 lease that ends in Mid-October, if I can get the Ascent after I make my final payment in September that would be ideal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts