Subaru Ascent Forum banner

Order Tracking... Found some clues!!!

49K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  kathytn 
#1 ·
So I’m obsessed. Found out my car was released on 6/14 and is waiting on a truck. After a little digging I found the trucking company my location uses for delivery. I can obsessively check my VIN for when it’s out for delivery! Also found an old story on Subaru logistics.

https://automotivelogistics.media/intelligence/the-art-of-keeping-pace

#2 ·
#4 ·
So my dealer showed me his computer and gave me a print out that showed it was released. Next step was rail or truck.
It looks like Indiana uses Cassens for delivery. I went to their website and found a way to track VINS and dealership numbers.

#7 ·
So I’m obsessed. Found out my car was released on 6/14 and is waiting on a truck. After a little digging I found the trucking company my location uses for delivery. I can obsessively check my VIN for when it’s out for delivery! Also found an old story on Subaru logistics.

https://automotivelogistics.media/intelligence/the-art-of-keeping-pace
Here is even better news. After you get your new Ascent, Christmas is only another five months away! It doesn't get any better than that. Just know that peeking up the chimney won't make Santa arrive any sooner. Reminds me of another adage when it comes to backyard grilling: If you're lookin', it ain't cookin'.
Yeah, but if we peek up the chimney now, will it make our Ascent arrive sooner??

#16 ·
freight broker

Hello to everyone, I saw a lot of your comments and wanted to just give a bit of information to you guys. If you’re truly wanting to learn how to be a freight broker, then there is one company we can recommend. These guys are the original companies out there and have been working within trucking development and freight brokering for 15 years. Try looking at LFS at logisticalforwardingsolutions.com this company is a private management and consulting company that works and develops members into true logistical freight brokers. They have a brokerage that enables its members to work and grow within. You can also email their President, Michael Thomas, he’s a published logistical author, trucking company owner, freight brokerage owner, President logistical association and true logistics advocate at freightbroker21@gmail.com he is the real deal everyone and he offers his consulting only to his private members within his network. With their company, if accepted you can learn how to build a true logistical freight movement company within a team. I’ve been with them for 7 years and they are the best…!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.