Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my Ascent one month ago! I hit over 1000 miles yesterday. it's no longer a baby car. I'm really loving it. I've never had a car that fit me this well. I have a black on black Premium. My only complaint is storage space. i would really like more room in the storage compartment, or even another one between the bench seats. I don't like a cluttered car, but I can't fit everything in the Ascent that I could in my Santa Fe. Oh well. Small complaint I guess. I'm also still teaching my older dog how to get in. I had to get stairs for the back. He can jump in the side, but not out well.
As of today, I'm getting 24 mpg, which I'm very happy about. SP, all in all, I'm a happy Subaru convert.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my Ascent one month ago! I hit over 1000 miles yesterday. it's no longer a baby car. I'm really loving it. I've never had a car that fit me this well. I have a black on black Premium. My only complaint is storage space. i would really like more room in the storage compartment, or even another one between the bench seats. I don't like a cluttered car, but I can't fit everything in the Ascent that I could in my Santa Fe. Oh well. Small complaint I guess. I'm also still teaching my older dog how to get in. I had to get stairs for the back. He can jump in the side, but not out well.
As of today, I'm getting 24 mpg, which I'm very happy about. SP, all in all, I'm a happy Subaru convert.
Which trim level did you get? Cant wait to get our loaded limited!

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thats great, Interesting you find the storage lacking. As a prior Outback owner and empty nester(1 grand kid so far) my wife and I find it very roomy but not to much. How would you change the current storage to meet your needs. I find some people need a Suburban type SUV to meet all there requirements

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Thats great, Interesting you find the storage lacking. As a prior Outback owner and empty nester(1 grand kid so far) my wife and I find it very roomy but not to much. How would you change the current storage to meet your needs. I find some people need a Suburban type SUV to meet all there requirements
I think she just meant the under floor storage compartment.

Reactions: CentralMASubie

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I'm a woman. More under cargo storage would be great. Or side panel storage by the third row. I did love all of the storage my Dad's Suburban had, but I just don't need that much car. The interior is plenty roomy. No trouble fitting people and dogs inside. I just like keeping things out of the way.

·
Registered
646 Posts
More under cargo storage would be great. Or side panel storage by the third row. I did love all of the storage my Dad's Suburban had, but I just don't need that much car. The interior is plenty roomy. No trouble fitting people and dogs inside. I just like keeping things out of the way.
Understand. You have the mid- trim which is the Premium. Thats Subaru's value leader IMO. I have the same car with option 12- Power tailgate, pushbutton start , homelink mirror plus mud flaps and a rear bumper guard. Its a great car IMO

·
Registered
69 Posts
I ordered a black on black Premium as well. We got the option 14 though. Just wanted to tell you I'm super jealous!!!

Reactions: imalittle1
1 - 9 of 9 Posts