Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Touring stock.... for meow.
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone done an Oil Catch Can or Air Oil Separator? I have seen some talk about it but haven't really seen anyone do it. If you have done it, do you have pictures or explanation of how you did it?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
There are multiple threads here on that subject. Just type "Catch Can" into the Search bar at the top of the page to see what's been mentioned previously.

Reactions: Fergie

·
Premium Member
315 Posts
There are multiple threads here on that subject. Just type "Catch Can" into the Search bar at the top of the page to see what's been mentioned previously.
... for inquiring minds, here's a link directly to the answer as to why your vehicle does not have one.

Also, freakin' @Robert.Mauro man ... this guy ... anything and everything, the dude's got it answered! Someone buy this gentleman a beer!

·
Registered
2021 Ascent Touring stock.... for meow.
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you very much! I have looked searched a bit but I’ve only seen people discuss and no install tutorials, pictures or anyone that has followed up with how it’s performing. I tried looking at the Legacy forums as well as they have the same engine(XT models), I haven’t looked at the Outback forums because they just got the XT model this year.

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
I'm curious to know how bad my intake valves are after 30K miles since there's lack of automatic cleaning w/ DI technology.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.