Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post, go me!
2019 Touring

In the Milwaukee area. Local dealer was giving me the runaround on the extended warranty. Is there a go-to dealer in this region now that we have to get the extended warranty semi-locally?

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
May I ask what the dealership was trying to do or not do?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
May I ask what the dealership was trying to do or not do?
I've been happy with them otherwise so I'm not going to name names.

But the story was "Well, we can be somewhat flexible in the price but you should sign up for our marketing because we have sales from time to time"

I dealt with that dealership on the east coast a few years back on my last car. Was painless, emailed the VIN, got a good price and bobs your uncle. I would prefer not to have a phone chat with a sales guy.

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
Ok, good to hear that's all it was. It's not uncommon for some dealerships to not discount the extended warranties. Hoping someone in your general area has some recommendations. Otherwise, email the ones local to yours and see what they say. Let them know they're competing for your business.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
4,161 Posts
Otherwise, email the ones local to yours and see what they say.
Yup...email "campaign" to all or at least many dealers in your marketing area to see who wants to make a sale for the Subaru Gold extended service contract. Someone may be hungrier than others. :)

Reactions: Robert.Mauro
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.