Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought a 2019 Subaru Ascent and I was very happy with my vehicle, however I noticed squeaking when I back out my garage or coming out the ramp of my job not even a week driving the brand new Chuck hi complaint to salesman and brought to Subaru several times and feel as though I got the runaround some salesman said they were going to have a recall on the brakes because they all are squeaking then I was told they were going to change the brake pads and they will be fine I brought them in for that and then they said they would not do that either to keep checking back but there’s nothing they can do which makes me upset because when I leave my job coming out of a wrap driving a 2019 Subaru my car is the loudest vehicle coming out of the ramp very upsetAbout the brake system and I feel they need to do something my sister also brought a 2019 and having the same problem something needs to be done about these brakes anybody else having this problem

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Squeaking Brakes

2019 Subaru Ascent brakes sound horrible since 1 st week was told moisture in pads cause squeak. No changes even with nice hot weather dats. I was told nothing they can do. Truck is safe to drive just have to pretty much deal with it. Not satisfied. Service Dept not on same page with information about the 2019 Ascent Brakes. I was told a Recall may be coming stay tuned. I was told Brake pads will be changed NOT! I love everything else about my truck but the loud SQUEAKY BRAKES IS EMBARRASSING COMING OUT OF RAMP. ANYONE ELSE HAVING THIS PROBLEM. Brought in MN.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m also getting brake squeak on our 2020 ascent. Noticed it at 800 miles and still squealing during light braking around 40 mph at 4k. Dealer (Indianapolis area) explained that SoA is still working on a fix, but that it’s the pad material and they don’t have a fix yet, so they can’t help me. They assured me the issue wouldn’t damage the rotors, but I’m not sure I trust them. They suggested I keep checking in for future update 😐

1 - 3 of 3 Posts