Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
What are the numbers around traffic congestion areas on the map ?

I did not find anything in the manual.
Two minute traffic delay. Delay in the area delineated by the orange line between the two (2) marks.

You will also sometimes see additional numbers and points of interest or addresses on the screen with a little arrow-like symbol that point in the location's general direction (assuming you have locations programmed into the favorites). That's estimated travel time to that location. Alas, mine are not selectable. You probably figured that one out though, for the home icon you edited out of the image.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This makes sense, thank you, @Robert!

My '16 Forester traffic/navigation is much more verbose. I can see list of all accidents, construction, etc either as a list or by clicking on the icon on the map.

Is there a way to see all accidents on the map (which I have not figured out how to do) the same as above?

·
Administrator
10,987 Posts
This makes sense, thank you, @Robert!

My '16 Forester traffic/navigation is much more verbose. I can see list of all accidents, construction, etc either as a list or by clicking on the icon on the map.

Is there a way to see all accidents on the map (which I have not figured out how to do) the same as above?
I think you can enable it. I don't remember the exact method to do so, but, I think it's buried in the same place the rest of the important settings are (which I entirely missed for two weeks). You will also find the option to prevent it from routing you onto HOV lanes.

Will post details later tonight or tomorrow, once I pull up the menus to refresh my memory.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.