Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I pre-ordered the basic Ascent on March 13th. Dock date is supposedly July 20, so I should have it end of July. I'm sure hoping it comes much sooner! The brakes on the car I have now are going to need to be replaced before too much longer. I hope I'm not racing the clock too much.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I pre-ordered the basic Ascent on March 13th. Dock date is supposedly July 20, so I should have it end of July. I'm sure hoping it comes much sooner! The brakes on the care I have now are going to need to be replaced before too much longer. I hope I'm not racing the clock too much.
What dealership in MA did you order from?

·
Registered
119 Posts
A buddy of mine ordered his from Metrowest Subaru in March and was given an August delivery. It seems like everything is a little slower going through SNE, and I'm sure the popularity of Subarus in the NE doesn't help either. I'm in Florida & ordered the beginning of June with a late August/Sept date. If I get mine before him he's not going to be happy!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh dear. I wouldn't be happy either. I'll call again early July. Pestering them won't help. They have 34 in transit right now.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got an e-mail the the Ascents are in stock at my dealer. Too bad mine hasn't made it there yet. They have quite a few available. I was hoping to have it by the 4th, once I heard of all the dates being moved up. Oh well. Still better than end of July, my original delivery date.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts