Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
So here’s my Crimson Red Pearl Limited near a famous landmark
Great shot! I've been meaning to get some shots in NYC, but been too busy.

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
Photos!!!

Good to know you’re a local fellow Ascentor.
Yeah, perhaps an Ascent photo shoot one day? I've taken a pro photo or two here and there (and I love photographing all things Subaru). :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think Ascent it too big for the city. For sure too big for Seattle. I take wife's Forester, so I don't have to sweat parking it in tiny spots and ancient parking structures
I find it drives smaller than it is. It feels nearly identical to the significantly shorter Ford Edge-class in terms of maneuverability, IMO.
It drive smaller (which I agree), but sure enough it needs a big city parking ?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Another NYC'er here, 95th and Columbus (Manhattan's upper west side). Car gets around the city just fine. The garage is a bit tight since we are next to a BMW X5, so two bigger cars. But SubieQ's forte is trips (Stowe last weekend, 5 week ski trip to Utah and Colorado coming up). We try to keep it upstate, my V6 RAV4 with 200,000 miles is a better town car.

Attachments

·
Administrator
11,089 Posts
Another NYC'er here, 95th and Columbus (Manhattan's upper west side). Car gets around the city just fine. The garage is a bit tight since we are next to a BMW X5, so two bigger cars. But SubieQ's forte is trips (Stowe last weekend, 5 week ski trip to Utah and Colorado coming up). We try to keep it upstate, my V6 RAV4 with 200,000 miles is a better town car.
Are you in a dealership parking lot, or do you just happen to have a lot of Subie fan neighbors? That's an awful lot of Subarus in one parking lot. Outside of Vermont, I don't see that often. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yeah, that was the day we picked it up at the dealer.
I had never thought about taking pictures (non professional) of landmarks around the city. Good idea.

It was fun/amazing counting Subaru's as we walked thru the Stowe parking lot toward the Mansfield Lodge.

Reactions: Robert.Mauro
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.