Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, I am new to this forum and I am wondering what can I do to see the pictures other members add in their comments. So far I am not able to see any picture or any indication that there is an image, (e.g. link), but from the comments I understand that the post has an image.
What to do?
Please see below a screenshot of my Chrome browser of the Cinnamon brown pearl picture thread.

Many thanks to everyone who could help!

·
Administrator
226 Posts
Can you see the image below? Or, is it just some images you aren't seeing?

The reason I am asking is that there appears to be a current known issue with images loaded via Tapatalk not displaying in the community.

- Cricket

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Can you see the image below? Or, is it just some images you aren't seeing?

View attachment 618

The reason I am asking is that there appears to be a current known issue with images loaded via Tapatalk not displaying in the community.

- Cricket
Yes, that's visible.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I will also note that some photos were lost from view during a recent forum software migration so if you are looking at older threads, that may also be why you are not seeing some photos.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I am unaware of any, do you have any examples?

Jeff M
There have been numerous reports of this since the migration was completed including in the "We are now live" thread below.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Same boat here...using browser on PC (Chrome and Edge), I'm unable to see any old pictures (assuming from before the upgrade). New pictures like the one AscentAdmin posted in this thread show up fine.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Tapatalk is just a mobile app, right? I don’t think I’ve used it with the Ascentforums, but I see missing images:

·
Super Moderator
6,022 Posts
Tapatalk is just a mobile app, right? I don’t think I’ve used it with the Ascentforums, but I see missing images:

You see an image on that post?

·
Administrator
226 Posts

Correct, tapatalk is an app. The images you see via tapatalk are likely attachments hosted by them. last reported they (tapatalk) are looking into this.
-Philip

1 - 20 of 49 Posts