Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a premium which did not come with fog lights. Wanting to know if I could buy everything the oem ‘fog light kit’ has to offer such as the cover already cut out and all the wiring stuff, but minus the actual fog lights. I wanted to put some non oem ones instead. Any thoughts? Also what is the diameter of the actual round oem fog lights? Thanks guys.

·
Administrator
11,407 Posts
I have a premium which did not come with fog lights. Wanting to know if I could buy everything the oem ‘fog light kit’ has to offer such as the cover already cut out and all the wiring stuff, but minus the actual fog lights. I wanted to put some non oem ones instead. Any thoughts? Also what is the diameter of the actual round oem fog lights? Thanks guys.
Be aware they don't have the best seller rating, but, I suspect you can find something comparable from other sellers.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/complete-F...19-Ascent-housing-switch-wiring-/182896984160

·
Registered
16 Posts
They are out of stock but that may be a good option. I have a led company that I use that has a hybrid led that turns on white but if you turn off and on again fast the same bulb turns yellow such a great idea and like the h11 option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts