Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first Subaru. I wanted the Ascent Touring because of the great amount of technology in the car and I’m all about options. It is complete with few if any add on like blue lights under the front drivers and passenger wells. I installed them as well as remote start. I love the car. I am really impressed with Eyesight, LKA,brake hold as well as all the other advanced features. It’s smooth riding and handling is great. It’s quiet as well. And the rear view mirror is fabulous. I have owned LEXUS RX 350 and Es 350 as well. Than I looked at the 2019 Rx350 that aside from being a displeasing looking car it was no where technology wise comparable to the Ascent. I have almost 3000 miles on the car and enjoy it like the first day. NO problems, everything works and look forward to many years with it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
No regrets F/U

5500 miles and getting ready for my first service. Still love the car and no problems. At service will ask for ECM updates to help transmission shifts. Otherwise change the oil and go. Expect things to continue this way. Love the car. No wind noise love the smooth and quite ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.