Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last Saturday we took delivery of a ‘20 Ascent, Premium with black interior and option package 12. Colour is Crystal White Pearl. Aero bars and the tow package have been purchased but are on order. I can honestly say that this a lot of car for the price. The seats are great and thats coming from a SAAB driver who is a seat snob like all other SAAB drivers!
This will primarily be my wife’s car; she opted for the 7 pax configuration and she loves it so far.
I’m glad to be part of the club and we’re looking forward to 10+ years of good service from this vehicle like we got from our ‘09 Foz.
I’ll post some pics tomorrow once I have put some wax on it. I want to get it undercoated ASAP as well before our salt soaked winter begins here in MI. Fumoto (sp?) valve already ordered as I DIY as much as i can. What are the other filter (NAPA Gold) that will fit please?
Regards all,
SA

·
Premium Member
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So, here she is freshly washed and waxed.
The trip meter said that it was getting 18 MPG which included a fair amount of idling while at the dealer and about 120 miles of mixed driving but I calculated 20.1 MPG after filling it up. Not bad! Hopefully it gets better, though. This will get lots of highway miles so I expect so but after reading some of the poor mileage reports on here, I am quite pleased.
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Sport utility vehicle

all the best!
SA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts