Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Star Wars fan, so debating on Millennium Falcon, R2-D2, Finn or White Shadow (from Turbo)

·
Registered
144 Posts
White Shadow

·
Registered
144 Posts
what is the inspiration behind that one?
Not sure there is any haha. I'm kinda thinking it may be a subtle nod to our dog named Midnight (a mostly black lab/pit mix who we always joked should've been named Shadow because he followed me everywhere). I was just trying to find a name that fit the CWP Ascent. I think I may have seen it on the Facebook page somewhere and I ran it by my husband (along with Fluffy Cloud - which he nixed lol) and he said he liked it. It's growing on me. I was also trying to find a nickname that would go with Rex (our 2017 WRX), but hadn't got that far. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
My cockatoo is named Calah (Hebrew for bride) because she's white with a peach blush.

This Ascent will be the largest car I've ever owned by a lot, so I'm thinking of Behemot (behemoth, large land animal) to continue the theme.

As I'm getting her to pull a trailer for camping with the cockatoo, I suspect I'll try to come up with a Hebrew name for it, too.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Maybe I'm boring and its rubbed off on my family but we call every car just what it is. "Go look in the outback for your shoe." or "Mom is driving the Ascent because she won't let me!"

·
Registered
115 Posts
Yes...Angelica...my daughter is obsessed with Broadways Hamilton. When we saw the show in Atlanta we decided that Angelica was a little “extra”, clearly this ride is extra so it fits...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.