Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all,
I'm about 99.9% of the way to buying my first Subaru, an Ascent. I only have 2 concerns left. One, the longevity of the vehicle (is the Ascent selling well enough that they won't discontinue it soon). Two, buying the first year the Ascent is offered. Y'all have any advice? Thank you!

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
The Ascent is selling as fast as dealers can get them. It is Subaru’s flagship for the future. So I think it is going to be around for a while. As far as the first year of a new model you can check this forum for issues and quirks.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
Robert is almost understating things... :) Ascent is selling like really delicious hotcakes and the best way to get what you want is a Factory Order in many cases, the current lead time being about 8 weeks. As he mentioned, inventory available for sale at dealers is tight.

Yes, there have been some issues, but they have been addressed. And no matter the brand, model or how long something has been in production, there is ALWAYS the chance that an individual might get a problematic vehicle. The vast majority, however, don't have major issues.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.