Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

Wanted to say hello! This is my first Subaru and I can't wait! It couldn't come sooner

Reactions: cjkenton

·
Registered
597 Posts
Welcome to the forum and the cult of Subaru. This is my second Subaru and it is the only time I have ever bought a car from the same manufacturer.

Cars I owned
'89 Toyota Camry
'04 Jeep Grand Cheroke
'02 Subaru Impreza WRX
'03 Mazda 6 (wife's)
'05 Nissan Xterra
'13 Ford Focus Electric
'15 Hyundai Sonata (wife's)
'19 Subaru Ascent

While the other vehicles were decent I love the Subaru AWD system.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been all over the place!

2003 Nissan Sentra GXE
2000 Hyundai Sonata GLS
1995 Eclipse GS-T - drove it for 3 days, never got financing; knew the dealership, drove the **** out of it
1989 Geo Prism Hatchback - turd brown, 120k original miles - accident totaled it
1997 Dodge Stratus - drove it into the ground, sold it for 1k - burned oil
2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee - 2nd owner, 196k miles (bought at 145k) Love it. Dont want to sell it (Wife's daily)
2008 Hyundai Elantra - Wife's car, turned commuter for me. 120k miles. hate it.
2019 Ascent - First Subaru, first Factory order anything. BEYOND STOKED.

Most of my friends growing up had WRX's, a couple of STI's and a couple Outbacks. Always loved them. Maybe I will get rid of the Hyundai for an older outback....

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome! I'm a newbie on the forum and newbie to subaru too! just registered here today and just picked up my ascent on saturday.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome! I'm a newbie on the forum and newbie to subaru too! just registered here today and just picked up my ascent on saturday.
Totally jealous! I have to wait till September. Specs? what did you go with? Pictures?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts