Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
must have been really boring then! LOL
he just gave the specs bc his impressions are embargoed until monday morning. Full review and I assume more action packed review coming Monday morning at 9am (EST?)
I just can't hear about the 19 cup holders anymore.

Reactions: Burutoo

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The guy said the read view camera (for rear view mirror) is placed behind the wiper?
Can anyone confirm on that? I saw a video where Subaru Dom mentioned it was kinda placed on top of the rear window.
I'm sure he is not much aware of the vehicle details, but that's a touring model and I'm hoping the camera should be clearly visible from outside.

·
Registered
980 Posts
The guy said the read view camera (for rear view mirror) is placed behind the wiper?
Can anyone confirm on that? I saw a video where Subaru Dom mentioned it was kinda placed on top of the rear window.
I'm sure he is not much aware of the vehicle details, but that's a touring model and I'm hoping the camera should be clearly visible from outside.
Its behind the glass so the wiper cleans the view thats a sales / marketing thing vs most backup cameras are outside and get mucked up with road grime / snow etc.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Love the color...wonder if anyone ordered the Magnetite Grey?:tango_face_wink:

·
Administrator
13,172 Posts
Love the color...wonder if anyone ordered the Magnetite Grey?:tango_face_wink:
I did. I love how sunsets look reflected off the dark greys, so, even though there are other colors I really like, it's my car color of choice.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Love the color...wonder if anyone ordered the Magnetite Grey?
We did. Replacing a silver Pilot, so didn't want silver again and black would just end up looking dirty all the time given our high mileage driving.
Own a White Pilot right now...and the Grey is on top of the list right now for the Ascent. I still need to see how the blue looks in person though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.