Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a survey for from MaritzCX to provide feedback on the Subie. I looked them up and they seem to collect a LOT of info which doesn't appear to be vehicle-related. Is this a legit Subaru survey or is this some outfit that I don't want to be involved with? Just curious about the companay, I guess. Thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
814 Posts
I've not seen that survey or even heard of the company.

I don't remember getting a survey from Subaru either but it's been a year and I am old...

·
Registered
3,847 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
I got an email survey a while back, I must have deleted the link because I no longer have it in any of my old emails. I can't say for sure that was the name of the company but it may have been (I think it was, bc I remember thinking the name of the survey company reminded me of the old stereo company marantz)..
It probably took about 15 minutes to complete, it was pretty comprehensive.
It didn't ask for anything personally identifiable, so it didn't really bother me. They asked about all aspects of purchasing, ownership, next car, etc.

I'm fine with a company asking follow-up about any type of process or decision-making like that. When I was in manufacturing, marketing and engineering years ago, I was always happy when somebody provided feedback regarding why we had earned the business or not.

You learn from your victories, but you also learn from your failures.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All. I'm soon to be an Outback owner (2020) and was trolling the Ascent forum for info about the new platform. Saw this post and wanted to clear it up. MartizCX is a survey company, like SurveyMonkey or other similar sites. They help companies build surveys, etc. MaritzCX doesn't actually do any data collection for themselves, they are just the platform a company can use to get that data (build the survey, collect the data, report on it, etc.). Good chance it is a legit survey from Subaru. I've used MaritzCX at my company before and have a lot of experience with it.

As a side note, MaritzCX has an office in my city and I know some of the people that work there. They are a good company. Just wanted to toss that out there.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I get these all the time from different companies. The best part is the building they have you come to is less than a mile from work. They typically pay $100 - $250 for 1-2 hours of your time.
Sometimes they tell you who’s conducting the survey and sometimes not.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts