Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,
I’m Sarah. I am a Subaru Ambassador in CT and I have a ‘19 Crimson Red limited Ascent. I have owned many different cars from the Subaru line and this one is on the top of my list of favorites for sure. I have two boys 8&5 and needed a bigger car, and that’s what I got for sure! Excited to meet some new people and get some insights about how other people are feeling about their Ascents.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Limited
814 Posts
Hey everyone,
I’m Sarah. I am a Subaru Ambassador in CT and I have a ‘19 Crimson Red limited Ascent. I have owned many different cars from the Subaru line and this one is on the top of my list of favorites for sure. I have two boys 8&5 and needed a bigger car, and that’s what I got for sure! Excited to meet some new people and get some insights about how other people are feeling about their Ascents.
Welcome Sarah! I just rolled over 12,000 trouble free miles on my Limited and I'm very satisfied with the Accent overall, even the gas mileage is better than I expected, so no real complaints from me, however there are people here that are having real problems, as with any brand.

Hope you find the forum helpful, there is a lot to learn about this car.

Reactions: ChuckKaty1
1 - 2 of 2 Posts