Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One???? You mean you. Yes thank you. But I started a new thread few days ago and no response what so ever. That is why I question if there is some initiation things I must go through.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have no idea what MF and residual value mean, but there's a lot on the VIP program in a couple of threads. Search doesn't work very well inside the forum, but I often get directed to a thread in the forum when I do a simple google search.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I'm new to the forum. I'm not sure what is rule to allow new member to start new Thread.
Can someone please give me some suggestions to rules or guidelines.
Thanks.
Of course you're welcome. Most forums do post their rules and guidelines although I don't yet see any for this forum, but like the Ascent, this forum is relatively new.

I've never seen a restriction for a new member starting a new thread so give it a try.

·
Registered
646 Posts
One???? You mean you. Yes thank you. But I started a new thread few days ago and no response what so ever. That is why I question if there is some initiation things I must go through.
I meant one. Didn't know you started another thread. Maybe no one had an answer to your other question?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.