Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I just bought a 2020 Subaru Ascent Limited. I'm new to Subaru, in fact, had never considered them with any previous vehicle purchase. When it came time to let go of our 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, I asked my wife to test drive anything and everything she wanted and let me know what her top 2 choices were. I was already in love with the new Kia Telluride S and pushing hard for purchasing it. The Subaru rose to the top of my wife's list and stayed. I still wanted the Telluride, but the hood was to difficult for my wife to see over for parking. Kudos to Subaru for the slope of their hood.

I'm glad I found these forums. I look forward to reading, learning and participating as we dive into many adventures with our Ascent. We are a family of 4 plus a large dog living in North Carolina. We love to get in the car and go for a drive to discover unplanned adventures. See you on the roads, or off!

·
Registered
14 Posts
I checked out these forums as well before my purchase. I have had my car for 6 weeks and enjoying it. Interesting, I was really close to purchasing the Palisade. I reserved the car and later pulled it back. It was a tough choice. If the Palisade was on the lot I may have bought it. Hyundai couldn't tell me when the car was going to be available and I needed to purchase soon because I already sold my old car. I was sold on the Ascent because of the AWD system, which was not possible on the Palisade for an end of year sale. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
I still wanted the Telluride, but the hood was to difficult for my wife to see over for parking. Kudos to Subaru for the slope of their hood.
Function over form! Thats why I feel like the Subaru design will age better than that of many competitors.
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your ride!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts