Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! Was enamored with, and bought a new Ascent off the lot last year. I have numerous friends with Subarus and have been impressed with their safety and durability but they were too small for my needs. This one works!

I love the vehicle - although since I’m impatient about reading technical/user manuals I am randomly bumping into cool things the car does. For example I just found out from another blog that I have window shades in the back seats. Who knew?!

So now that I am retired, once I complete my cross country move from SC to AZ with three dogs, two cats, and a very naive best friend as my co-pilot, I shall make it a point to read all three of the manuals cover to cover. For now I understand the driving assist and safety functions. And I brag about the fact that I have 19 cup holders (which for some reason really drew me to the car).

In all seriousness I am glad to have this vehicle, and Subaru, watching my back!

·
Registered
424 Posts
And this forum too! Lots of great information, and I'll pick a good one on important car wash settings if you haven't already seen it:

F.S.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Welcome. You will find the 19 cup holders useful on a long trip. At least I did. We take an ice chest for drinks. When we buy a case of water bottles or other beverage they don’t all fit in the ice chest. So the rest go in all those cup holders. Handy way to keep them from rolling around.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts