Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I have a Subaru Ascent Limited on pre-order. Option 23. I am so excited. I really wanted an Outback 7 years ago, but purchased a Honda Pilot because we needed a bigger car. My dad and brother both have an Outback, and I have been envious.

Keep going back and forth on the accessories, though.

So far I have ordered the rear bumper cover, splash guards, remote engine starter (push start) if it exists. I am thinking about adding the auto-dim exterior mirrors, and will probably most likely add the all weather liners and cargo tray.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hello! I have a Subaru Ascent Limited on pre-order. Option 23. I am so excited. I really wanted an Outback 7 years ago, but purchased a Honda Pilot because we needed a bigger car. My dad and brother both have an Outback, and I have been envious.

Keep going back and forth on the accessories, though.

So far I have ordered the rear bumper cover, splash guards, remote engine starter (push start) if it exists. I am thinking about adding the auto-dim exterior mirrors, and will probably most likely add the all weather liners and cargo tray.
Congrats! Cars101 right now says that the auto-dimming exterior mirrors are only part of an option package and not available individually. Lucky for you, those packages that have the auto-dimming exterior mirrors, include all the other accessories you are thinking of getting, like the bumper cover, splash guards, all weather liners and cargo tray. I guess that's why it is called "Popular package #2"

[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Popular Package #2 (AAC)[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1] $742
[/SIZE]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]Auto dimming outside mirrors with approach lights (09U), Rear bumper cover (0BZ), Cargo tray (0CD), All weather floor liners (0MP), Splash guards (0C6)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! I ordered the black exterior and black leather interior. Really would prefer the ivory interior, but I have little ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw that too on Cars101.com as far as not being able to order the auto-dimming mirrors separately. I asked my dealer, and he said I could. Who knows, but I since I am ordering all of the accessories anyways, I guess it doesn’t matter.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Cars101 right now says that the auto-dimming exterior mirrors are only part of an option package and not available individually.
Based upon my ordering an Ascent for a customer this morning, that's not correct. It's still accessory code 09U, it just REQUIRES the auto-dimming interior mirror.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I saw that too on Cars101.com as far as not being able to order the auto-dimming mirrors separately. I asked my dealer, and he said I could. Who knows, but I since I am ordering all of the accessories anyways, I guess it doesn’t matter.
Based upon my ordering an Ascent for a customer this morning, that's not correct. It's still accessory code 09U, it just REQUIRES the auto-dimming interior mirror.
Then the question becomes, is there any discount to ordering the Popular Package #2 vs All the items individually?

·
Registered
967 Posts
Then the question becomes, is there any discount to ordering the Popular Package #2 vs All the items individually?
Technically, no. But what happens is, if you end up with all those accessories on an order, our system automatically MAKES it Popular Package #2.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts