Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, after searching for the perfect 3 row SUV for some time I finally purchased an Ascent and couldn’t be happier. I originally wanted a limited with all the bells and whistles but was looking at 12weeks for delivery, so I settled with a Premium with all the upgrades (20in wheels, RFS sound, pano moonroof) it pretty much had everything I wanted minus the LED assist headlights, Foglights and leather seats. At purchase we were able to squeeze the dealership to reupholsterthe seats to match OEM with a blue stitching and tint the windows. With the little upgrades we where able to get so far I don’t feel as though I am missing much between the trims.

The seats and trim are from Classic Soft Trim.
The fog lights ran about $458 from dealer for parts and labor (fog lights come standard as LED)
Headlight LEDs are from Beamtech - can’t complain yet only had them a couple days but don’t look bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yep, I agree this looks really sharp! If I may pry, with all of the extras you spent money on, does it approach what a Limited similarly configured would have cost?

Don’t worry it’s not prying the cost difference wasn’t close! Prior to making the decisions I did quote both models at the dealership and going the route we did we saved roughly 4K!

The upholstery was - 1K (that’s what dealer charged me because they didn’t have an actual cost yet being we where the first to do this) speaking with the upholstery shop he said that the actual cost looks to be around 16-18k (phew lucky me I got a deal).

·
Registered
253 Posts
Don’t worry it’s not prying the cost difference wasn’t close! Prior to making the decisions I did quote both models at the dealership and going the route we did we saved roughly 4K!

The upholstery was - 1K (that’s what dealer charged me because they didn’t have an actual cost yet being we where the first to do this) speaking with the upholstery shop he said that the actual cost looks to be around 16-18k (phew lucky me I got a deal).
Wait 16-18k to reupholster the interior? :tango_face_surprise Or did you mean 1.6-1.8k?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

The upholstery was - 1K (that’s what dealer charged me because they didn’t have an
actual cost yet being we where the first to do this) speaking with the upholstery shop he said that the actual cost looks to be around 16-18k (phew lucky me I got a deal).
Haha my bad yes 1.6 to 1.8k! Man for 16k those seats better be made out gold and give massages.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts