Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered a Limited, waited a month and picked it up last week. Very impressed so far. Besy buy in the 3rd row catagory of anything at the car show.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ordered a Limited, waited a month and picked it up last week. Very impressed so far. Besy buy in the 3rd row catagory of anything at the car show.
Congrate you got a grate car. Any option ? What Color ? Where and What price you bought ?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Picked it up at HB McKenna Subaru. Went through Costco and got 3K off sticker. A nice white Limited.
Almost of dealer in Socal would not accept COSTCO in August. Let me flight to Colorado Spring, pickup same Limited White, interior Black, off 3k

·
Registered
583 Posts
Avoid McKenna Subaru

Picked it up at HB McKenna Subaru. Went through Costco and got 3K off sticker. A nice white Limited.
Mckenna should be the last dealer to go to.....I had a agreement to buy the Ascent at VIP price in June and the sales manager was let go and the new management reneged on my deal.......the day before the car was delivered....They Said they could sell it at MSRP....According to them every dealer in SoCal was only selling at MSRP......Reported them to Subaru but that went nowhere.....”each dealer is independent “ etc.....It took about a month for them to refund my deposit.
I ordered the Ascent at VIP price from Timmons Subaru in Long Beach, Ca., a couple days later....So much for McKenna’s claim that it was only being sold at MSRP...
Received it in October....
The people at Timmons are honest and the deal went smoothly...Russell Csonka was my salesman and very knowledgeable about the Ascent....
I would not recommend McKenna to anyone, especially when there are many other great Subaru dealers around....like Timmons Subaru.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts