Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just took delivery of an Abyss Pearl Blue 7 passenger Limited and loving it so far.

I have a 2013 Outback and I feel right at home in the Ascent but the level of luxury/tech is on another level!

Hoping there are other Canadians lurking on this forum... Oddly enough I've only seen 5 other Ascents around Montreal since it's been released and can't figure out why they're so rare when in the USA they seem to be selling really well.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome!

Yeah, I don't get it. Around here in Texas they are selling like hot cakes (I know, because they kept selling out of the ones we wanted and had to order) but I rarely see them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I find it very weird that there's such few Ascents in Montreal as well. My wife and I are going to pick up a 8 seat limited this Saturday. Wondering what options you picked and how much you paid out the door?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I find it very weird that there's such few Ascents in Montreal as well. My wife and I are going to pick up a 8 seat limited this Saturday. Wondering what options you picked and how much you paid out the door?

Thanks in advance.
$46,700 + tax, incl. crossbars, highwall matts, 3rd row seatback cover, cargo tray, rear bumper protector. This is a lease (not trusting the first model year entirely) so didn't get the manufacturer rebate had I made a cash purchase. If you're taking the cash purchase route you can get a better price. Of course figures are in CAD.

In retrospect I should have pushed a bit more on price given how slowly inventory seems to be moving.

·
Registered
2019 Ascent Premier
46 Posts
Hello and welcome!!
We got our black Premier on January 14th and already put 7K Km. Here in Toronto there are Subarus everywhere and the Accent is becoming more common and easy to sport around. Yesterday at the mall parking lot I saw another 2.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not to many cars on the road because Canada have very low quota. And dealership instead of discounting, holding the prices for 2019 models. They are preferred to keep cars on the parking lots like this, which I am driving by everyday.
2020s are coming soon, they better start selling them!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hello and welcome!!
We got our black Premier on January 14th and already put 7K Km. Here in Toronto there are Subarus everywhere and the Accent is becoming more common and easy to sport around. Yesterday at the mall parking lot I saw another 2.
Loads of Subarus here in Quebec too, but just very very few Ascents.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Awesome!! Same here. Purchased exactly a month ago. Every ride is amazing. Loving the vehicle. Enjoyin it very much

1 - 9 of 9 Posts