Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased our first Subaru December 2019, an Outback Limited XT. Absolutely love the car, but I told the wife I want something bigger so we walked into our dealership
yesterday and purchased a 2021 Ascent. It will be delivered Tuesday. Cant wait to get it but I am kinda sad to give up the Outback. Its a phenomenal auto.

·
Premium Member
2020 Ascent Limited
91 Posts
Purchased our first Subaru December 2019, an Outback Limited XT. Absolutely love the car, but I told the wife I want something bigger so we walked into our dealership
yesterday and purchased a 2021 Ascent. It will be delivered Tuesday. Cant wait to get it but I am kinda sad to give up the Outback. Its a phenomenal auto.
welcome. i went from a 16 Outback limited to a 2020 Ascent limited. really liked the Outback, but the Ascent has it beat!'

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
529 Posts
I had an Outback for a loaner while our Ascent was in for some warranty work last week. Both cars are nice in different ways. My wife did not want a station wagon-shaped object, so we bought the Ascent. But I really enjoyed driving that Outback for the week. An Outback may be my next Subaru.

Congratulations on the new Ascent. I'm sure you'll quite enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Got mine Jan 2nd ... totally love it.:)

·
Administrator
306 Posts
Welcome to the forums @Twodogs603,

You will find a lot of useful and I'll admit some whimsical information on here... 😁

C.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts