Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ahhh... it wouldn't start the other day, we boosted it . Then last night it wouldn't start again. We boosted it again and I am taking it to dealer on Monday. I was also surprised that the maintenance notification did not pop up. Subaru said the first maintenace will not pop up, but after I take it is for first service on Monday, they will set the reminder notification for the next checkup. My tailgate, doesn't want to open today also. So I don't know. I was surprised this happened on a new vehicle. My old honda worked well for 14 years with over 300K on it. I am hoping this is a minor issue and will get fixed! 8(

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,844 Posts
I was also surprised that the maintenance notification did not pop up. Subaru said the first maintenance will not pop up, but after I take it is for first service on Monday, they will set the reminder notification for the next checkup.
You should have the ability to set those up yourself...I did on mine, but it may depend on trim level, etc. Check your manual for the Starlink system.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts