Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Just ordered my Subaru Ascent on Oct 29th. Hoping to receive the car sometime in December or crossing my fingers before the snow hits hard in MN. First time Subaru, owned Toyota's and Lexus in the past.

Curious on people's input, is the extended factory warranty (gold plus one) worth it? I'm looking to use the car for 8+ years, I've never bought warranties before, but since this is a new model, and CVT transmission is new to me. I've heard great recommendations to seek Luke, have reached out to him already.

Thanks for everyone's input!:grin:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hello there,

Just ordered my Subaru Ascent on Oct 29th. Hoping to receive the car sometime in December or crossing my fingers before the snow hits hard in MN. First time Subaru, owned Toyota's and Lexus in the past.

Curious on people's input, is the extended factory warranty (gold plus one) worth it? I'm looking to use the car for 8+ years, I've never bought warranties before, but since this is a new model, and CVT transmission is new to me. I've heard great recommendations to seek Luke, have reached out to him already.

Thanks for everyone's input!:grin:
Luke is THE MAN - some dealerships will match his price, most will not. I have never bought such a thing before and would not have done so at the price my dealership quoted. But at his price it's almost a no brainier.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Luke is THE MAN - some dealerships will match his price, most will not. I have never bought such a thing before and would not have done so at the price my dealership quoted. But at his price it's almost a no brainier.
Yeah i think Luke quoted me around $2000 for a 10 year one. With this being such a new model, may have to just to be safe :grin: thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts