Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Subaru Ascent 2020 Limited Trim in August. So far has been a good experience, except for a few software glitches and a disappointment on the LCD screen.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got my Subaru Ascent 2020 Limited Trim in August. So far has been a good experience, except for a few software glitches and a disappointment on the LCD screen. View attachment 2623
Welcome to the group. You're bound to find a TON of helpful info here!

Which LCD didn't you like?
Welcome to the group. You're bound to find a TON of helpful info here!

Which LCD didn't you like?
Thanks!
The main LCD screen. I earlier thought it was glass, and it came out to be a plastic one. I accidentally scratched while cleaning.
It leaves a mark now. I have the screen protector installed now to prevent any further scratches

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Thanks!
The main LCD screen. I earlier thought it was glass, and it came out to be a plastic one. I accidentally scratched while cleaning.
It leaves a mark now. I have the screen protector installed now to prevent any further scratches
A scratch on an LCD an a new car would annoy me too. Sorry to hear that. Does the screen protector hide the scratch well? I keep a microfiber cloth with some meguiars interior detailer behind the passenger seat for red-light dash cleaning :sneaky:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A scratch on an LCD an a new car would annoy me too. Sorry to hear that. Does the screen protector hide the scratch well? I keep a microfiber cloth with some meguiars interior detailer behind the passenger seat for red-light dash cleaning :sneaky:
The screen protector does not hide the scratch, unfortunately.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts