Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looks like Enkei has some new wheels that will work for the Ascent outside of the older models sold by Tire Rack. I may have fallen in love with the these 2:

Enkei -New- Icon
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Size: 18x8
Offset: +40
Color: Black
Hub Bore: 72.6
Load Rating Kg: 840
Lug: 5
Spec-E Inspected

https://www.vividracing.com/enkei-icon-pearl-black-wheel-18x8-5x1143-p-152543053.html

Enkei Phoenix
Bolt Pattern: 5x114.3
Size: 18x8
Offset: +45
Color: Gloss Black
Hub Bore: 72.6
Load Rating Kg: 840
Lug: 5
Spec-E Inspected

https://www.vividracing.com/enkei-phoenix-gloss-black-wheel-18x8-5x1143-p-152543092.html

Attachments

·
Administrator
10,986 Posts
Beautiful! I personally like the slimmer spoked wheels with beefier tires.

BTW, don't forget to get 76.2mm to 56.1 hub adapters ("hub centric rings") and the correct lug nuts to fit the lug seats in the rim.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

BTW, don't forget to get 76.2mm to 56.1 hub adapters ("hub centric rings") and the correct lug nuts to fit the lug seats in the rim.
For sure that look is awesome. I like that the Icon has machined surfaces that they used a grey clear coat as accent too.

I'm working with a couple of guys from Tire Rack & Discount Tire to see when they'll have 'em available. They always include the lugs & rings as part of the package. Problem with Tire Rack is I'd have to leave whatever I buy unmounted and pay an extra fee as I intended on getting OEM TPMS

Now it's down to deciding whether to go with Yokohama G015's or Continental TerrainContacts. I like the look of 265/60R18's but not sure I want to chance the extra width.

Anyone running 255/60R18's wanna post some pics of your setup?

·
Registered
88 Posts

Would you happen to know if the hub ring For Black Rhino Wheels needs a flange?
If so, what size (0.05 or 0.1)?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.