Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just replaced our Honda Odyssey with seven seater limited. I had a Impreza RS many years ago and always loved it, spent a lot of time on NASIOC.

We looked heavily at the Traverse & Pilot but just kept coming back to the Ascent. We were really impressed with the product.

Happy to be back to a owner of a Subie after 15 years.

Reactions: Nenabobena

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. 2 or 4 door rs?
Thanks. 99 White 2-Door. Funny story: Sourced all the parts to bolt on the turbo from an older Legacy (lot of RS guys were doing this at the time). Had the whole turbo kit in my garage ready to go and then met my soon to be fiance. Sold the turbo kit for an engagement ring. Here we are 15 years later and now my wife is driving a turbo subie and still has the ring.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Outstanding...while a built 2dr rs is the things dreams are made of there is nothing that could beat a great spouse.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome. 2 or 4 door rs?
Thanks. 99 White 2-Door. Funny story: Sourced all the parts to bolt on the turbo from an older Legacy (lot of RS guys were doing this at the time). Had the whole turbo kit in my garage ready to go and then met my soon to be fiance. Sold the turbo kit for an engagement ring. Here we are 15 years later and now my wife is driving a turbo subie and still has the ring.
Awesome story; congrats!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.