Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
We love our Crimson Red Touring, but I will say that it is much larger than you would think it would be. I have a 2007 VW Touareg and the Ascent is far larger. I almost feels as big as the 98 Expedition I once had. You will need a step ladder and much time to wash an Ascent. Very comfortable and smooth riding, quiet inside. We love the Touring with all the fun features. The stereo is awesome, the remote start, some leather on the seats. But so much more expensive. Again it is large and in the city difficult to find a suitable parking when out shopping. Keep away from other cars because the door panels are soft and the paint is easily chipped. Our 3 month old Subaru has more dings than our 11 year old VW Touareg, that thing has indestructible paint. I have been learning how to polish the car properly with a powered polishing tool and high quality polish followed by wax and the Ascent is looking so good.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.