Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
11,117 Posts
Pretty sick...looking forward to see @Robert.Mauro 's
So am I, lol!!! I'm only lifting an inch though. One bit of good news is, I measured an old bugeye's 17" rims, and they look like they'll fit just fine over the Ascent's calipers. My test rim comes in tomorrow. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I will have it test fitted.

·
Administrator
11,117 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
ADF has it listed on the website for

1" lift $169.00
1.5" lift with multilink spacers for $629.99 (yikes)

thats a huge gap for only being .5"

but i look forward to trying the 1" real soon...

·
Administrator
11,117 Posts
Lol, finally! I literally checked yesterday. Thanks so much!!! I can get them in time for my rim and tire change and get it all done at once!

1" lift $169.00

·
Registered
597 Posts

1" lift $169.00

Looks like the 1" is a HDPE (Plastic) instead of steel like the 1.5" which accounts for the price difference.

Lol, finally! I literally checked yesterday. Thanks so much!!! I can get them in time for my rim and tire change and get it all done at once!
Are you looking to do a 1" or 1.5"? Also take some pics once you do!

·
Administrator
11,117 Posts
Looks like the 1" is a HDPE (Plastic) instead of steel like the 1.5" which accounts for the price difference.

Are you looking to do a 1" or 1.5"? Also take some pics once you do!
I am NOT doing a 1" lift kit (and 1.5" is too much for me)... that would allow certain warranty claims to be denied. :smile_big:

There will be plenty of pictures. :tango_face_wink:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I just want to know what wheels and tires that is running; because those would be an amazing winter set (minus the lift)

·
Administrator
11,117 Posts
I just want to know what wheels and tires that is running; because those would be an amazing winter set (minus the lift)
Well, minus the lift, it's going to be tough, since you will need 17" rims... but, I have two rims to test as soon as I get the time.

I also have perfectly size matched 17" all-terrain and snow-all-terrain (three peak snow rated) tires selected. If the rim(s) fit, I will share all the details.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts