Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got our 2020 Limited on October 2 (Happy Birthday to me!) even though it's my wife's daily driver. Traded a 2013 Audi Q5 which had given us great service, but the dislike for the blow-up spare was becoming untenable. We carried a full-size spare around which limited cargo space. My daily driver is a 2014 4Runner Limited. Our first Subaru; gotta give a shout-out to Baxter Subaru in Omaha. Great sales experience. Everyone happy.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Spare despair?

I def prefer full size, or at least inflated mini spares. But thinking back over the years, We've had very few flats that necessitated using the spare...maybe 3 or 4 in 20 years between my wife and me.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Spare despair?

I def prefer full size, or at least inflated mini spares. But thinking back over the years, We've had very few flats that necessitated using the spare...maybe 3 or 4 in 20 years between my wife and me.
Same here, prior to the Accent, my truck had a full sized spare that I used twice in 88,000 miles. I'd prefer a full spare in the Ascent but my wife's Accord Hybrid has no spare at all, just a can of Slime and a12V air compressor, so I guess I'm better off than her, not that she drives the Honda any more...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts