Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say one of my friend just bought themselves an Ascent this past Friday evening. White Premium 7 passenger.

Any case, she was rear ended in her Forester and the insurance totaled it, but seeing that she's been seeing my posts about our new car they decided to buy the Ascent instead of a Pilot which both her brothers own (one older molder, the other the more recent model). She said one of the brothers in SC had gone to the beach and the Pilot got stuck in the sand at the beach. LOL

I have YET to see any Ascents in the wild around the Portland Metro/Vancouver area except for my friends and my neighbors.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Lucky Girl !!

Reactions: Ey31

·
Registered
144 Posts
I just wanted to say one of my friend just bought themselves an Ascent this past Friday evening. White Premium 7 passenger.

Any case, she was rear ended in her Forester and the insurance totaled it, but seeing that she's been seeing my posts about our new car they decided to buy the Ascent instead of a Pilot which both her brothers own (one older molder, the other the more recent model). She said one of the brothers in SC had gone to the beach and the Pilot got stuck in the sand at the beach. LOL

I have YET to see any Ascents in the wild around the Portland Metro/Vancouver area except for my friends and my neighbors.
I'll be joining the Ascent club sometime this week! Last communication with SOA from Friday 8/17 said my Ascent finished the railroad journey and was sitting at the Port of Vancouver waiting for a truck to drop it off at Lithia Subaru of Oregon City. Considering we signed all papers last Thursday (8/16) and I'm driving around in a free loaner (2017 Outback), I CAN'T wait for my car! Hubby and I wanted to go up to the Port and pick it up there hah. Just patiently (not so patiently) waiting for the call to come get it!

Reactions: Ey31

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll be joining the Ascent club sometime this week! Last communication with SOA from Friday 8/17 said my Ascent finished the railroad journey and was sitting at the Port of Vancouver waiting for a truck to drop it off at Lithia Subaru of Oregon City. Considering we signed all papers last Thursday (8/16) and I'm driving around in a free loaner (2017 Outback), I CAN'T wait for my car! Hubby and I wanted to go up to the Port and pick it up there hah. Just patiently (not so patiently) waiting for the call to come get it!
That's awesome! We just drove up to Olympia and back and I love the adaptive cruise control.. :) Even with traffic and people cutting in it worked great. Especially nice if you want to keep your distance at a constant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts