Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I just ordered our Ascent, premium with captains chairs and option 12 with hitch yesterday, couldn’t get a deal better that MSRP. We currently have a ‘16 outback that we love but our family is growing, expecting number 3 in October so new we needed a larger vehicle.
Last week I contacted Subaru about the owners loyalty coupon, got it within a couple of days via email. Then today I received something in the mail for our growing family; a baby blanket, a stuffed dog, and an assortment of chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, and varieties of nuts. This is why I am loyal to Subaru, plus they make great vehicles.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
My wife and I just ordered our Ascent, premium with captains chairs and option 12 with hitch yesterday, couldn’t get a deal better that MSRP. We currently have a ‘16 outback that we love but our family is growing, expecting number 3 in October so new we needed a larger vehicle.
Last week I contacted Subaru about the owners loyalty coupon, got it within a couple of days via email. Then today I received something in the mail for our growing family; a baby blanket, a stuffed dog, and an assortment of chocolate chip cookies, pretzels, and varieties of nuts. This is why I am loyal to Subaru, plus they make great vehicles.
Since you ordered yesterday, when are you suppose to get it?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ours is slotted for August.

I shopped around, calling/emailing the closest dealers, furthest being 150 miles away. Subaru isn’t as popular along the Gulf Coast, other dealers weren’t doing any better on price.

·
Registered
107 Posts
That's awesome that they did that for you! I was able to get $1,000 below MSRP but I ordered in February. It's a hot, new car. It won't be easy getting deals I don't think.

·
Registered
292 Posts
I just received a second surprise "gift" package from Subaru today as well. First was a portable speaker, and today was the same stuffed animal dog and baby Subaru blanket in your pictures. I wonder if Subaru has onesies - I would love to put my new baby in it when baby is born.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I just received a second surprise "gift" package from Subaru today as well. First was a portable speaker, and today was the same stuffed animal dog and baby Subaru blanket in your pictures. I wonder if Subaru has onesies - I would love to put my new baby in it when baby is born.
My wife was thrilled whenever I opened the box and showed it to her. She already felt we made the right decision in car, this just solidified that feeling. I’ve never received such a thoughtful gift like this from a company out of the blue. The occasional best wishes card, or a newsletter but that’s it. They mailed this before I agreed to the purchase of my Ascent, that tells me they actually care for their customers.
I was actually looking at the highlander yesterday trying to convince myself it was just as good of a car for our needs while they were mailing this out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts