Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just signed and picked up a black limited with ivory interior last night had to drive an hour and a half a way to get it due to pricing my pre order came in and dealer would not budge on price or attempt to move on trade to make things work saying the demand here in Florida and how few of them are out there just wasn’t worth it so I found a smaller dealership that had what I wanted in inventory and and got 2000 off msrp glady made the drive it also allowed me to drive 80 miles home and I was really impressed with drivability and features eye sight is really awesome Hopefully it always works this well I’m truly excited to be apart of the Subaru family

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
Just signed and picked up a black limited with ivory interior last night had to drive an hour and a half a way to get it due to pricing my pre order came in and dealer would not budge on price or attempt to move on trade to make things work saying the demand here in Florida and how few of them are out there just wasn’t worth it so I found a smaller dealership that had what I wanted in inventory and and got 2000 off msrp glady made the drive it also allowed me to drive 80 miles home and I was really impressed with drivability and features eye sight is really awesome Hopefully it always works this well I’m truly excited to be apart of the Subaru family
Congrats and welcome! :smile_big:

·
Registered
119 Posts
That's great! Which dealer did you end up buying from?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Actually what got me on the ascent was the Test drive I had written it off with a 4 cylinder but as soon as I drove it I was really impressed I was all but set on the new pilot But you can’t beat the price and all the safety features and at the end of the day I got this because I have three little precious people so safety was the cake topper I bought it from Port Richey Subaru great experience they matched my best price and no funny businesses just walked in test drove signed all prices were as expected great hard working salesman

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.