Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Ascent, 2015 Kia K900
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up our new silver 2021 Ascent Touring yesterday. I also own a 2015 Kia K900. I got the Kia about two years ago when we passed on our 2014 Forester Limited to our son. At that time, we also had a 2015 Outback Limited. Abut a year ago, I saw a nice 2017 Volvo XC90 I liked so we sold the Outback and got the Volvo. It didn't grow on us so we sold it and got the ascent yesterday and we're pretty sure we won't look back. Between our two sons and us, this is the eigth Subaru in the family, four of them ours.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just picked up our new silver 2021 Ascent Touring yesterday. I also own a 2015 Kia K900. I got the Kia about two years ago when we passed on our 2014 Forester Limited to our son. At that time, we also had a 2015 Outback Limited. Abut a year ago, I saw a nice 2017 Volvo XC90 I liked so we sold the Outback and got the Volvo. It didn't grow on us so we sold it and got the ascent yesterday and we're pretty sure we won't look back. Between our two sons and us, this is the eigth Subaru in the family, four of them ours.
HI, congratulations! One question in new 2021 model did they make interior light swish baton? ( for example you open the door at night time and you don't want all interior light to be ON)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Greetings and best wishes on your new Ascent. We are on our fourth subi (not counting a '81 gl hatchback) and I have no reason to look back. Peter z.ascent bummer no override for the lights, just the opposite a button to turn them on without a door open, would like to have a override for camping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts