Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

We were planning to buy in May, but the free money they're giving away this month (0% financing) hooked us. We bought a white Touring and are really enjoying it so far. They just got this one in...built 02/20.

MSRP is $45,045, plus "Standard Option: 31" which includes the stuff they seem to put on all of these things (auto dim mirrors, LED interior lights, mats, cargo cover, etc.) and destination, brought it to $46,861. Plus the $349 dealer-installed mats and splash guards, $47,210. We paid $41,974, plus their $499 processing fee, VA state taxes, and new tags. I don't know if all Subaru financing is the same (probably is), but ours is through JPMorgan Chase and it's simple interest, meaning no penalty for early pay-off. I don't think we'll do it though -- not with free financing.

We were at the Washington DC auto show in January where they had $500 vouchers towards a new Subaru within 3 months or something like that, and I didn't take one because we thought then that we were about 6 months out still. Live and learn.

I appreciate the body of knowledge on this board, I have been reading up in existing threads, and I'll continue to poke around here to learn more about these vehicles.

Cheers/Jason

·
Registered
3,835 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your Ascent.CCheck out the break in process, use of e-brake, eyesight if you are unfamiliar with it, the quirky android auto connection process, various menu access and settings. There is much there so resist frustration as you become familiar with the vehicle. I like my 2019 limited more and more. I have about 24000 on it.
Hello all,

We were planning to buy in May, but the free money they're giving away this month (0% financing) hooked us. We bought a white Touring and are really enjoying it so far. They just got this one in...built 02/20.

MSRP is $45,045, plus "Standard Option: 31" which includes the stuff they seem to put on all of these things (auto dim mirrors, LED interior lights, mats, cargo cover, etc.) and destination, brought it to $46,861. Plus the $349 dealer-installed mats and splash guards, $47,210. We paid $41,974, plus their $499 processing fee, VA state taxes, and new tags. I don't know if all Subaru financing is the same (probably is), but ours is through JPMorgan Chase and it's simple interest, meaning no penalty for early pay-off. I don't think we'll do it though -- not with free financing.

We were at the Washington DC auto show in January where they had $500 vouchers towards a new Subaru within 3 months or something like that, and I didn't take one because we thought then that we were about 6 months out still. Live and learn.

I appreciate the body of knowledge on this board, I have been reading up in existing threads, and I'll continue to poke around here to learn more about these vehicles.

Cheers/Jason

·
Registered
2020 CWP Touring
1,256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks -- the Android Auto has been a little weird. I can connect my Moto X4 phone just fine and it will sometimes stay connected until I turn the car back off. Other times, it'll just lose connection and the system goes back to displaying the main menu screen. In these cases, Android Auto is still running on my phone and it appears to think it's still connected to the car -- but the car doesn't think so. I don't consider it a problem yet (I need to learn more about how to use it probably).

The EyeSight is terrific. I've watched a ton of videos on this system (YouTube, etc.) and I used it extensively this weekend.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.