Subaru Ascent Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my 2020 Subaru Ascent Premium Edition on Dec. 9th with a couple of packages added on. I live in northern Utah. This is my fourth Subaru, all the other cars have been Outbacks. Overall I am impressed with the quality of the ride and have no issues with the car. I got the two bench rows on the 2nd and 3rd rows and we love them. Steering took a couple of days to get used to the centering feature but overall it has made me a much more focused driver. Only annoying issue is the Starlink speed issue where if you have Starlink downloaded it gives you the annoying warning the moment you deviate 1 mph over the posted speed limit. I installed the Subaru App for remote, start, lock/unlock etc. and then deleted the Starlink App. I need to complain to Subaru on that one and if they don't fix that issue by the end of the month would want another month added until the issue is resolved. Gas mileage is around 17 right now but the car still only has 417 miles on it so I'll give it time. Hopefully the Ascent will be as reliable as my 1999, 2005, 2011 and the 2017 Outbacks have been.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts