Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got the call. New 2020 limited will be here around August 1. I will do a complete inspection before accepting delivery, especially the air conditioning.
We ordered the 2020 because we did not want a first year model. We ordered the Limited because we did not want the moon roof but wanted a full second row bench seat. We also needed something a little larger than the Outback. This will be our first Subaru. I really hope we dont experience problems that others on this forum have experienced.

·
Administrator
10,968 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Just got the call. New 2020 limited will be here around August 1. I will do a complete inspection before accepting delivery, especially the air conditioning.
We ordered the 2020 because we did not want a first year model. We ordered the Limited because we did not want the moon roof but wanted a full second row bench seat. We also needed something a little larger than the Outback. This will be our first Subaru. I really hope we dont experience problems that others on this forum have experienced.
However if you do your dealership will take care it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked it up this afternoon. Very solid, quiet, and even powerful vehicle. Very comfortable with nice fit and finish. AC was cold. One identified issue so far is the rightside of the bench seat will not slide forward. Just making a punch list. I'm sure the dealership can easily fix this one identified issue. Decided to get an extended warranty because the vehicle are still a new model and they have a lot of expensive electronics and the dealership matched Matt and Luke's prices. Reading the owners manual is a little like reading a manual for a space shuttle. Eventually I'll figure everything out.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Picked it up this afternoon. Very solid, quiet, and even powerful vehicle. Very comfortable with nice fit and finish. AC was cold. One identified issue so far is the rightside of the bench seat will not slide forward. Just making a punch list. I'm sure the dealership can easily fix this one identified issue. Decided to get an extended warranty because the vehicle are still a new model and they have a lot of expensive electronics and the dealership matched Matt and Luke's prices. Reading the owners manual is a little like reading a manual for a space shuttle. Eventually I'll figure everything out.
Just sent you a private message - I am wondering what you ended up paying for the extended warranty at your dealership.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts