Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just a couple of small additions in the accessories dept.Was unloading luggage one day at the airport and said to myself “I should add these accessories “,so I did.Back seat and rear bumper protectors ,the cargo tray protector came with the all weathers mats when I purchased the vehicle .

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2019 Ascent Touring (CWP)
3,896 Posts
Yea, I included the rear cargo mat, back of seat protectors and bumper guard on my order since my primary use for "back there" is hauling stuff. I had thought about just doing the larger Weathertech cargo liner that covers the back and the third row with a single, uninterrupted surface since it will be a rare day that the third row ever sees the light of said day, but for that particular rare moment, the Subaru OEM solution is more convenient. The downside for me using the cargo mat and seat back protectors is that they are a hard surface which affects vehicle acoustics when one isn't hauling anything. (I don't use any kind of all-weather mats for that very reason...I prefer carpet)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.