Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a question that needs an answer soon. Caltrend is finally nearing completion of my custom seat covers, BUT I am very undecided as to the color I should use. I know I want to get the carbon fiber one (which is basically their faux leather with carbon fiber print) and I have considered these color options below. I have the Abyss Blue Pearl with Ivory interior. What do you think would look best? Looking for all your opinions on this one, Thanks!!

·
Registered
2022 Subaru ascent limited
97 Posts
So I have a question that needs an answer soon. Caltrend is finally nearing completion of my custom seat covers, BUT I am very undecided as to the color I should use. I know I want to get the carbon fiber one (which is basically their faux leather with carbon fiber print) and I have considered these color options below. I have the Abyss Blue Pearl with Ivory interior. What do you think would look best? Looking for all your opinions on this one, Thanks!!
View attachment 11461
View attachment 11462 View attachment 11463
I think the all black or an all white in my opinion the others look cheap and tacky

Reactions: MSCM

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies. My final choice is the black on outside with sandstone in the middle. Ultimately I wanted the seats to match interior. Carbon fiber material used out because the sandstone cannot be supplied anymore and the blue used is closer to sky blue (too light). So in about 10-12 business days I should receive my complete 3 row set of leatherette covers. I’ll update with pics and install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts