Subaru Ascent Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just updated navigation and now the Home Icon continually shows the total minutes to home during the entire trip. Previously the minutes decrease as I got closer to home.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just updated navigation and now the Home Icon continually shows the total minutes to home during the entire trip. Previously the minutes decrease as I got closer to home.
Just press it :) It will then change. While you are at it, press the headline across the top for turn by turn listing or press along the bottom and you will see all the addresses down the road as you travel - excellent when looking for an address on a busy street and nobody has an address posted on their building and no mail boxes.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Just press it :) It will then change. While you are at it, press the headline across the top for turn by turn listing or press along the bottom and you will see all the addresses down the road as you travel - excellent when looking for an address on a busy street and nobody has an address posted on their building and no mail boxes.
P.S. I think I read your message wrong - so you are saying that the time remaining never changes? My only suggestion if no one comes up with anything is to press and hold the volume button for around 10 + seconds and it will reboot the whole system. You will see the screen go blank and then the Starlink logo l come up. (Just like rebooting your computer or cellphone to clean things up)

·
Administrator
10,942 Posts
Interestingly, I have noticed that since the August 2019 update, mine doesn't show how many minutes at all. Instead, I just have the icons. :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
P.S. I think I read your message wrong - so you are saying that the time remaining never changes? My only suggestion if no one comes up with anything is to press and hold the volume button for around 10 + seconds and it will reboot the whole system. You will see the screen go blank and then the Starlink logo l come up. (Just like rebooting your computer or cellphone to clean things up)
You were correct with the P.S.the time to home icon doesn't descend as I get closer to home. Tried the reboot, didn't change anything.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts